Reported for version 10
When using Rdm Importer step via https, there is the following error:
This error occurs because of a lower version of JRE (e.g. 1.6 and minor). To overcome the issue, upgrade your JRE to Java 1.7 or higher by following the steps below:
- In RDM IDE, select Window > Preferences > Java > Installed JRES and Add... a new JRE.
- Select Standard VM JRE type and click Next >.
- To add the new JRE, click on Directory... and choose your Java JRE directory. JRE system libraries will be added automatically. To proceed, click Finish.
- Use the checkbox to make the newly added JRE the default one.
- Before running the plan, make sure it uses the new JRE, by opening the Run Configuration...
- Click on Apply and Run the plan.