DQC is able to connect to and read data from MS Access databases via a JDBC driver.
Follow the steps below to configure the connectivity driver:
- Download the UCanAccess third party JDBC driver.
Extract the archive to a desired location.
- Go to Window > Preferences > Ataccama [ > Database.
- Click on the Add.. button to add the MS Access JDBC driver.
- Click on Add JARs.. and add all .jar files from the UCanAccess driver archive downloaded earlier.
- The driver URL has to include the path of the Access Database File like this: Connection string: jdbc:ucanaccess://C://Documents//MsAccess//Database.accdb
- Click OK to finish.
The driver will have a green dot and YES in the Configured column of the table.
Once the driver is configured see the following link to create the database connection. Connecting to a database.