This guide is intended to provide an overview of the basic functionality of the product and describe how to perform common functions.
In this guide:
- DQA User Interface Overview
- Creating a Data Quality Profile
- Building Custom Profiling Plans
- Reading a Data Quality Profile
- Cleaning up Drillthrough DB Tables
- Working with Data Files
- Working with Databases
- Tips and Tricks
Other Help Resources:
- Video Tutorials. These demonstrate how to perform common tasks in DQ Analyzer; available on Ataccama Youtube channel:
Tutorial Files. DQ Analyzer includes a Tutorials project, which contains pre-built, runnable configurations. Video tutorials will walk you through these.
Help Files. For help on specific functions or features not covered in this guide or the resources mentioned above, extensive documentation is available in the product Help (available in Help > Help Contents in the toolbar).